2016 Western Scenic Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
    334...Pete, you had a much longer trip than everyone else but yes it took us a week to recover too. Still waiting on the hotel. Sent them a message that I'm "still waiting".
    Damn I hate to say this, but sounds like lousy customer service. I assume you have a Plan-B, and a Plan-C.
    PETE
    2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

Comment

• ONLY 334 days to go and I did have a great birthday..Thanks
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by PLRXPLRX View Post

Damn I hate to say this, but sounds like lousy customer service. I assume you have a Plan-B, and a Plan-C.
              The owners have been out of the country and came in last week. Of course they are reviewing their prices for next year while at the same time I'm asking to book their entire place. I'll give em a few more days. Its worth it to get into their place as long as they don't try to go overboard on prices.
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Comment

• ONLY 333 days to go..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearphoto View Post

The owners have been out of the country and came in last week. Of course they are reviewing their prices for next year while at the same time I'm asking to book their entire place. I'll give em a few more days. Its worth it to get into their place as long as they don't try to go overboard on prices.
                    PETE
                    2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

Jim & Maureen

Comment

Comment

Jim & Maureen

Comment

• Two questions: Who is this person and no, its not Pocohontas and specifically where was this pic taken? Hint: If you slept in and never participated in Dawn Patrol you will not get it right.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	pocahontas.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	766.8 KB
ID:	1062752

Comment

• Which loop drive was this on?

Name:	Firehole.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1062755

Comment

• Another scenic location?

I shot this pic on this years Western Scenic Tour road trip through the Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. I do not charge for you to participate in my tours, your only expenses are your travel expenses. If you are interested in participating in next years tour which will be through Utah's National Parks send me a message. While most cars on tour are Corvettes, Challengers, Mustangs ect, you need only have a dependable driving car! If you are interested send me a message. 38 people from Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado attended this year!

Name:	Midway Geyser Basin.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	1062757
                                Last edited by bearphoto; October 11, 2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X