No announcement yet.

Cruisin' the Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any body see's this the first weekend wave. It's papaw hauling the knot heads around.
    Attached Files
    I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      Big Dave, stop by on your way through.
      Lar's, it will be Tuesday morning when I get to your area will you be home?
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by momsmustang View Post
        other than car related events, what are some activities/ adventures that you have planed while on the coast? Anyone ever taken the boat cruise to ship island?
        Going out to Ship Island is a nice day trip. Most of time is centered around activities associated with CTC. There's a big swap meet at the coliseum in Biloxi and 5 venue towns with live music starting on Thursday thru Saturday from 11 AM to 6 PM. and then at night the burnouts begin. I've never been bored at CTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post

Lar's, it will be Tuesday morning when I get to your area will you be home?
          I can make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

I can make that happen.
            OK I'll call you Monday night.

Comment

We are "Cruisin' the Coast" !!!!!!! We got to visit with "Mike327" and Tom-Peggy the first day.
              Last edited by smalblock; October 4, 2015, 01:15 AM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Hey guys way don't we pick a day and a venue to meet up with all the Bangshift folks..... what say ya'll?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  Hey guys way don't we pick a day and a venue to meet up with all the Bangshift folks..... what say ya'll?
                  Any day after Tuesday. Had to go to Houston for two days, be back Wednesday.

Comment

How about Ocean Springs venue, that is one of my favorite.

Comment

Ok I'm good with any where any time. Do we want to meet up for breakfast, lunch or dinner? And what day....Thursday or Friday. I'll be on the coast Wednesday afternoon, maybe Wednesday night??? lets here some more suggestions. "Smalblock" Jack what say you. Allan and Willow are staying with me so we can show up anywhere

Comment

Wednesday we're hoping to get into town around 4:00pm and would like to try and get through registration that night. We would be available for dinner for sure.
                        Thursday seems pretty open as we are going to try and get our card stamped at all the venues so we will be crusin around all day.
                        Friday I am thinking of hanging out at Bay St. Louis for a few hours - probably in the morning so early afternoon should be good for some beverages
                        Saturday Ocean Springs. Jack says we got to get up at 4:00am on Saturday to get a good spot in town. Not sure we can do that but at this point we are considering it.

So now lets see if any of these things actually happen as stated above!

Comment

I'm jealous of you guys. Maybe next year. Everyone be safe and have a good time (but not too good of a time)
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            Wednesday we're hoping to get into town around 4:00pm and would like to try and get through registration that night. We would be available for dinner for sure.
                            Thursday seems pretty open as we are going to try and get our card stamped at all the venues so we will be crusin around all day.
                            Friday I am thinking of hanging out at Bay St. Louis for a few hours - probably in the morning so early afternoon should be good for some beverages
                            Saturday Ocean Springs. Jack says we got to get up at 4:00am on Saturday to get a good spot in town. Not sure we can do that but at this point we are considering it.

So now lets see if any of these things actually happen as stated above!

We will be getting in on Friday around lunch. Give me a call if you all meet for lunch or a cold one. I still have the same number and email that is on the PT call list. We are staying in O Springs.

Counting the days DTB
                            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Any time is fine with us.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

I'm going to be on the coast this afternoon and will start calling everyone but with Dave the Bartender getting in on Friday maybe Friday night might work best. We'll figure it out. Everyone travel safely and we'll meet up at the BEACH

Comment

Working...
                                X