No announcement yet.

Pintoboy77 multiple projects and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool run today and Teri Clark was awesome.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Have Fun!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
        Yeah and I shaved and brushed my teeth but for some reason Mendy said I really didn't need to shave my legs I was wearing long pants and I said well I guess I didn't really need to wax either she said yes the car should look good. (Huh ok).
        Smart woman.......she can double-speak almost as well as you can.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Went to the Teri Clark concert last night what a great performance she has one heck of a stage show. She played her last song 10 times what a terrific lady. Ed how smart can Mendy be she married me I think she is just a gluten for punishment .
          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Couldn't go. Had to be at work at midnight. Waiting for the weather to break so I can finish pulling the engine on the 71. Verified bad rod bearing by dropping oil pan. Heads are fresh and compression is good, so hopefully I can turn/replace crank and bearings; maybe oil pump. I think it was worked once before with 305 heads "40" written on it and a one piece pan gasket.

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
              Went to the Teri Clark concert last night what a great performance she has one heck of a stage show. She played her last song 10 times what a terrific lady. Ed how smart can Mendy be she married me I think she is just a gluten for punishment .
              She likes a challenge... anywho she's like Tammy...A saint at heart that is smart enough for the two of you!
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Tonight was Pam Tillis another great star and great show performance. We were at Beech Bend raceway tonight no track times we got there a little late today. We had a little glitch this morning the ground cable came loose when I was cranking the car over and the solenoid stuck on and the car would not stop cranking over even with the key out so by the time I got the hood up and the battery cable off it had killed the battery. I got the battery post and cables cleaned and put back on got in the car turned the key she cranked slow and fired up and then died. I then walked down the street to a gas station to see if they had a jump box no luck but a customer that was staying at our hotel was in there and said he would give us a jump. He came down we jumped her off thanks to Dennis we were on our way. No more problem the rest of the day. That was the weirdest thing that I have ever had happen to me the battery got so hot I thought it might explode lucky for us it didn't or catch fire.

Comment

• That could have been a disaster. Glad it worked out OK.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Another beautiful run no problems great drive no highway at all. All back roads and small towns and no backups . I talked to the Rev N Rods crew and they said they are going to put a limit on participants on this run of about a thousand to keep it from getting to crazy. We got interviewed today and they took pictures of the car and we talked about all we did to the car and miles we have put on it. Then we got to do a meet and greet with James Otto and had him sign our GM t-shirts what a nice and talented guy and he drives a really cool 66 Chevy truck.

Comment

• Sounds like you had a great outing!🙌
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Another great drive and another great concert with John Micheal Montgomery what a great guy and a great performer. They took a bunch more pictures of the car today gave away a bunch of prizes and gave us a great long haulers prize. All the first time long haulers got a free trip next year. Which is registration and free concert tickets plus one free meal per day. What a great trip and a great bunch of guys.

Comment

• Hmmm.....this is sounding like a bucket list item.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Tammy and I were thinking the same thing!!
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Well boys I'm telling you if you like beautiful country roads small towns nice hot rods great music and good food and friendly people having a lot of fun this is something to put on that list. Don't get me wrong there's all kinds of cars on here too new old stock too highly modified. The good folks that put it on go around and talk to everyone not just the chosen few or the chosen brands. Now I hope I don't sound like I'm soured on Power Tour because I'm not I'm still planning on doing power tour next year but I'm also planning on doing Rev N Rods too. I will have to do some side work to pay for both because I don't use house money for trips or toys that's all paid for by my side jobs. I hope I can get these pictures off my phone not a lot but enough to get the ideal.

Comment

• That sounds like a seal of approval....can't wait to see the pix!
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X