No announcement yet.

My 2016 Power Tour Car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Nova's make really cool cars. Look forward to seeing it. My powertour car goes to the shop Monday for its new transmission. The weather is starting to cool a little so I look forward to getting out to the garage to turn some wrenches.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Looking great.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

That is one great looking Nova. I love that body style and NEVER should have sold mine.
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
          That is one great looking Nova. I love that body style and NEVER should have sold mine.
          Ditto, for us. We paid $600 out the door for a 72 with a 307, from a car dealer. Drove it 50 miles home. Didn't do anything but a tuneup, tires and drove it for 2 years, sold it for $2500. Now you can't hardly find a decent roller for that.
          Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
          Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
          Kansas City 2017

Comment

Chris, its great to see the car out of paint shop prison and looking outstanding.......I can see the smile on your face from here
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Great looking ride! Should make a great cruiser!
              Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
              Gregg and Deb Miller
              Verona, Wi.

Comment

The first car I ever bought my wife was a 68 nova she drove that car for years.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Ok, I just swapped out the 3:73 for 3:42 now. And man is it highway friendly now. 70 mph at 2000 on the button. Should be ready in plenty of time for the Spring Blooms Tour and the Power Tour. See you all on the road!!!

Also thanks for the compliments...

Comment

Very nice! You want get passed up on the road! You build it and drive it they will come to your rescue on the road if needed!
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                    X