Woodward Dream Cruise 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise 2015

Who is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year? A few of us will be there, staying at the HIE on Stephenson Pky in Troy. Think they still may have a few rooms available. I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

I'm going to try and make it up. I've had a lot of fun there in the past. Hope to see you all there!
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
      Who is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year? A few of us will be there, staying at the HIE on Stephenson Pky in Troy. Think they still may have a few rooms available. I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

glad to hear you're going...I'm planning on being there, arriving Thursday afternoon....staying at the Marriott in Troy........rexx!

Comment

Was thinking about, but have done too much this year already, plus already made reservation for SEMA. I'm thinking next year I'll take the Torino up.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I' m going to have to leave this one on the bucket list till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
            you have to do it at least once.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
              We'll be there, coming up from North Carolina on Wednesday and staying 'til Sunday, looking forward to seeing y'all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TempestWoodwardcrop.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1048079

John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

I might be there hoping to do Back to the bricks then head over
                2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                2012 Northeast Rod Run
                2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
                  I might be there hoping to do Back to the bricks then head over

first I've heard of it.......maybe I can get up there (Thursday?), then back for the Woodward Cruise?......looking at their website now......

Comment

Always wanted to do Woodward but not sure when I will ever make it.
                    1964 Chevelle
                    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

staying in Flint Friday night back to the Bricks Saturday till noonish then off to the dream cruise
                      2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                      2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                      2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                      2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                      2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                      2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                      2012 Northeast Rod Run
                      2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by dand38s View Post
                        Always wanted to do Woodward but not sure when I will ever make it.
                        I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                          Same here. Someday.
                          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

We will be heading to Bowling Green for the Tri-Five Chevy (55-56-57 only) National Convention the same weekend. Over one-thousand cars registered so far this year. So Woodward will have to stay on the bucket list for another year.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

We are heading up from Nashville for a wedding and decided to run the wagon and hit a couple days on Woodward. Will be on the strip all day and night Friday but only through 3pm Saturday. Roadkill is heading south from Detroit to Bowling Green the day after so we're going to try to run with them heading home. It's all on Facebook. Looks like there will be several cars taking part. They also are doing flashlight drag racing in the parking lot of the Pontiac Silverdome on the Wednesday before I think, maybe it's Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                              X