Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Route. Any guesses? Where would you like to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we have a "Bangshift Tour of America".........Pick out 7 cities and a starting point.......what say ya'll?????
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by riche View Post
      hummmm.... I wonder what my wife would think If I told her to meet me in Florida... Maybe there is hope for me next year!

that sounds like a wonderful idea......but, if you promise to meet her in Florida, and the tour goes to....Detroit, let's say.....you might be looking for those signs that say "divorce in one day, $99.00!).......hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Why don't we have a "Bangshift Tour of America".........Pick out 7 cities and a starting point.......what say ya'll?????
        As long as it's on my hitch home sounds great.
        I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Isn't that more like a guideline?
          for you it's more of a minimum speed
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

You know...I don't care where we go. I don't care if I have to sleep in the car. I just want to have a great time!
            HRPT 2007, 2008, Long Haul 2009, 2010, 2011

The infamous Kid Cadillac is back!

Comment

This years route could be very interesting depending the direction we go from Gonzales. I'm hoping for one of two possibility's, eastward towards Florida and then up the Atlantic coastline. The other we would travel northwest up through Texas, Oklahoma, Kanas. However we wont know the cities until January
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Either way would be fine with me!
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

I'm hoping for a east then up the coast but I'll be there either way. I just wish they'd put something out. I got excited last week when I got a email from powertour but it was just a survey for gulf shores.
                  Visit my sons blog:
                  www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

This years route could be very interesting depending the direction we go from Gonzales. I'm hoping for one of two possibility's, eastward towards Florida and then up the Atlantic coastline. The other we would travel northwest up through Texas, Oklahoma, Kanas. However we wont know the cities until January
                    i vote for route #1
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! Especially if PT goes back to some of the same places we've already been to 3 or 4 times!
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I would like for PT to try something new. Maybe pick a host city, and do day tours from there every day. That way we could have a chance to really explore a place, instead of just waving as we drive by!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                          I would like for PT to try something new. Maybe pick a host city, and do day tours from there every day. That way we could have a chance to really explore a place, instead of just waving as we drive by!
                          Hmmmm......sounds like our Fall Color Tour and Spring Bloom Tour at the Gear Head Inn.
                          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Working...
                          X