Bang Shift people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang Shift people

As everyone who knows I didn't make the tour this year but thanks to the great friends I have meet over the past 2 years I feel like I was there! thanks to Damon23 and Big Dave!
    Without me asking they both sent me some 2015 goodies that I will never forget. Thank you both guy's it's awesume knowing I have such great friends to count on even if we don't see each other but once are twice a year.
    Big dave stopped by yesterday and spent the night and we had a great day did some car looking and we think we found him a honey hole for a couple of parts he is looking for and even going to get them in trade we hope. Couple of weeks we will know for sure.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1611.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	614.7 KB
ID:	1042613

Here are my goodies they both gave me! Thanks again guy's!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1615.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	1042614

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1616.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	677.0 KB
ID:	1042615

Retirement is better than I thought!

Damon23 sent me the window sticker also. When I get it put on the truck I post a picture! Thanks man.

Comment

Yep. BangShift People alright. Andy, Sue Unit's getting a hearing setup just like yours. So glad we met up at Gearhead and thanks so much for the product reference!

pdub
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        Yep. BangShift People alright. Andy, Sue Unit's getting a hearing setup just like yours. So glad we met up at Gearhead and thanks so much for the product reference!

pdub

Your welcome. I bet she is going to love it too! I know I do mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

Your welcome. I bet she is going to love it too! I know I do mine.
          She's been test driving a loaner. Yeah. Ohhhh YEAH. Cool stuff. Life changing stuff already. You knew that, and transferred that knowledge to us. Thanks again man.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

She's been test driving a loaner. Yeah. Ohhhh YEAH. Cool stuff. Life changing stuff already. You knew that, and transferred that knowledge to us. Thanks again man.
            Glad she is liking it PeeWee! Those are great aids for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

Glad she is liking it PeeWee! Those are great aids for sure.
              Hey Andy,

I got the whole package today and the sound in UNBELIEVABLE!!! Quite a learning curve, but worth every second of it. There are people talking in my head...HAHAHAHA.

Thanks so much for "putting a bug in my ear" about these aids. As I mentioned in our conversation at the Gear Head, I have worn aids for probably 20 years, and NONE have done what these do. I would still be in the dark had you not shared your experience.

Yep, Bangshift people are the best!

Comment

Glad you like them as much as I do mine. I had to take both sets back to the Doc today to get them all working again. 2 weeks at the beach and both right sides quite working so I had only one ear for almost a week. Sorry haven't had any internet since we left and loved it other than not being able to keep up on here and other boards.

Comment

Working...
                X