No announcement yet.

Hot Rod Power Fest at Darlington Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Rett. You bought a ZL1. so we know you got the money. It's going to be a good time sounds like the Power Tour but we are there for more then 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_4 View Post
      Seems kinda just like a power tour stop.
      I agree and wonder if this is a "test" event to see if this formula could replace Power Tour in the future ?

Comment

I just got back from Key West and my wife wants to know if any wife's or girlfriends are going? She would come if there are some, or she said you can go on your own.. So you want me to come to the Carolinas Lars, but then you tell me you wouldn't stay anywhere around there..WTF???? You should write for the Chamber Of Commerce.
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

We have two wife's and a girlfriend coming down in our group so far. Maybe more depending on how many join in for the ride.

Comment

Rett, I would not stay in Darlington, Florence is better.

My wife and kids might go, we are not sure yet. I will bring the girlfriend if the wife can not make it. Lots of kids stuff going on that time of year, football etc...

Couple other guys are bringing wives.

Comment

Thanks everyone. But I just looked up the hotel and it shows booked. I'll try calling them direct..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Well, it's official. We are not going and will go over to Crusin the Coast instead. Sorry guys, but the Crusin the Coast was always a cruise I wanted to get to and this may be my only chance..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

well this looks as if it's not going to happen. Hot Rod has postponed the show....

Comment

WOW! Sorry to hear that, that's a huge show to just cancel!
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                      well this looks as if it's not going to happen. Hot Rod has postponed the show....
                      I wonder why, lots of guys from around here were planning on going.

We are also going to The Mountain Moonshine Festival in Dawsonville GA. This is Oct 23 to Oct 25th. This is a fun show. We are running back roads all the way down. Not sure which Hotel we are staying at, more info on that soon. Join us for the 48th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festival and Car Show. All proceeds support KARE for Kids, Inc., a non-profit organization in Dawson County. This event includes arts, crafts, food, music and activities for the entire family. For more information about the festival, call 706-216-5273 or email [email protected].

Info & Amenities

• Hours of Operation
                        Sunday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
                        Saturday: 8:00AM - 7:00PM

Comment

Working...
                      X