2015 Hot Rod Power Tour Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djinva View Post
    We didn't get a survey, and I'm not sure why. We did not pre-register but registered both cars in Madison and we did the long haul.
    See if this link still works - might have closed the survey by now.

Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Wow what a compliment! Thank you.

Originally posted by Criscobath View Post

Your Firebird was a real standout. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

See if this link still works - might have closed the survey by now.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HRPT2015

Thanks, it still works.
        http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeOcean_71Bird View Post
          Wow what a compliment! Thank you.
          It's well deserved. Do you have more pics of the car posted on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
            I think rental cars are already technically not allowed, but not sure how they go about checking that.

I wouldn't want to impose restrictions on anyone that wants to join. It's more about the people and the ride than the cars, although I personally have little to no desire to run the route in a "newer" car. However, finishing my car for the trip came down to the wire, and in doing so I made a couple errors that after a couple thousand miles caused some electrical components in my car to fail. I almost decided to take my wife's stock 2011 Mustang at the last minute, but decided the old girl could make it. I would hate to not be able to go after taking the time off, etc because my registered car failed and I had to take the grocery getter.

Also, my traveling group consisted of 2-4 "new" cars, depending on what day it was. Wouldn't have been the same without them (the people in the cars.)
            i don't think there is any restrictions on the type of car you bring. i have seen all types of cars for years. i think Hot Rod also feels it about the attitude, not the vehical.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I don't tend to post much on here so I do not think there are many photos of my car here.

Originally posted by Criscobath View Post

It's well deserved. Do you have more pics of the car posted on the site?

Comment

So that is yours. Well done. It caught my eye at every stop this year.
                Visit my sons blog:
                www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Nice ride BuckeyeO, I saw it but didn't know that was you, hopefully we can meet next year.
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeOcean_71Bird View Post
                    I don't tend to post much on here so I do not think there are many photos of my car here.
                    There is just something about that color on that car. Very nice.

Comment

That is a good looking Firebird. LS powered?

Comment

Wow thanks everyone!

Ya I mostly lurk and use your guys help with hotel list etc.

It is an LS based car now the old motor was beat. It's a 5.3l with a 4l60e. Going turbo for next year.

Comment

71Bird, found another pic of your car online.

Comment

I did my survey.. I mentioned that the timing of this is terrible.. It should be spring or fall. I saw allot of the older cars having issues.. I was passed by a 68 Camaro 3 times on one leg. He pass me and run hot.. pass me and run hot.. My favorite stop was Gulfport.. No issues at all getting in as we got there around noon.. I drive a modified modern muscle car and the trip was great.. As far as the distance between stops I did not mind it all.. I had more fun on the legs between stops then sitting in a lot watching the sun bake everything. Cars are meant to be driven.. Sitting still it is just a hunk of metal. I am planning on doing it again next year..Going to upgrade the car a bit more.. Should make 800 at the tires then.

Comment

Working...
                            X