Fall Colors Tour 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post
    You all have fun down there (which i know you will) but since the Hot Rod show isn't happening in SC. I' am now taking the wife north on a journey to see the Big Falls of Niagara Falls. Since that is on the bucket list. But don't tell her it's a surprise.. We sure are going to miss the fire pit party. But by spring i will have all the bugs worked out of the Nova and be ready for our Spring Blooms tours for sure. So you all have a good time and tell some stories for us(or about us if you want) and we will see you in the spring.
    That'll be a cool trip, y'all have fun and we'll see you in the spring!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• We'll miss you guys, Chris, but have a great time!!

Since Diane may not make it this time, and she usually does a crock-pot meal, would anyone be willing to bring something to help out with the the meal on Sat. evening? I will be glad to plan and make the main dish, if you guys would be willing to bring some go-withs. Let me know if you'll be willing to help, and I will let you know in a day or two what the main dish will be. Thanks in advance!!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• How will we know what go-withs to bring if we don't know what the main dish will be?
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
          We'll miss you guys, Chris, but have a great time!!

Since Diane may not make it this time, and she usually does a crock-pot meal, would anyone be willing to bring something to help out with the the meal on Sat. evening? I will be glad to plan and make the main dish, if you guys would be willing to bring some go-withs. Let me know if you'll be willing to help, and I will let you know in a day or two what the main dish will be. Thanks in advance!!
          I hadn't seen this when I responded to pm. Yes, I am willing to help. Just tell me what to get and I'll get it and bring it. So much for NO HALYUP!

Comment

• Ok, guys and dolls, we're doing chili and cornbread. We have the aforementioned items covered. Need some volunteers to bring shredded cheese, crackers, and whatever else you like to doctor your chili with. Post up what you're gonna bring, so we don't get duplications! Thanks guys! So much for "No Help"!!!

List so far:

Chili --Terri
            Cornbread --Sue Unit
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Unfortunately, I won't be coming. It's the weekend of my granddaughter's first birthday party...............so I'm definitely doing that. I hope yall have lots of fun. Will miss you.

Comment

• You will be missed, Diane.

Comment

• Seems like I do remember something about a baby this time last year hopefully we can all make the spring gathering. Serviced the Camaro today and checked the brakes ( hearing a little brake pad squeal ) their good. Washing it tomorrow and doing a little detailing because I'll be on day shift till we leave Thursday night
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                    Seems like I do remember something about a baby this time last year hopefully we can all make the spring gathering. Serviced the Camaro today and checked the brakes ( hearing a little brake pad squeal ) their good. Washing it tomorrow and doing a little detailing because I'll be on day shift till we leave Thursday night
                    If you're coming through Atlanta on the 11th, the Corvettes Against Cancer group is having a track day at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Been once before. It was lots of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                      Washing it tomorrow ...
                      Perry, just drive it in this general direction tomorrow, and the sky will wash it for you.

Comment

• I'll be bringing the Corsa and doing a couple of events at the 'Vairs in the Valley show in Maggie Valley this weekend. There's autocross on Friday from 9-4 at Ghost Town in the Sky parking lot and a parade on Main Street at 6;00. I'm staying in Asheville on Thursday evening so I can get in early Friday and eat some cones. Will be over to the GearHead afterwards. I know there will be at least one V8-'Vair in attendance. Come on by after you check in.
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Yaaaayyyyy!!! Will be great to see you again, Charles!

Comment

• I've got to work Friday. Hopefully I can get loose soon enough to put us there 4ish or 5ish.

Comment

• The GOAT is packed but gotta work tomorrow, we'll be up to the GEARHEAD INN as soon as traffic allows. I've been talkin' to Terri and I have a suggestion for a tour on Saturday going up to Joyce Kilmer National Forrest, it's one of our favorite places to visit and we can discuss it around the camp fire tomorrow night. Lookin' forward to seein' y'all.
                              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Whatever we do, it'll be fun, it always is way over the top fun at GHI! See y'all there when we all get there tomorrow evening. Travel well, great friends, and we'll attempt to do the same!

Comment

Working...
                                X