No announcement yet.

Fall Colors Tour 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My email to Mary, RE her "We're mighty excited y'all are coming back" email:

It's looking mighty small this time Mary. Well, you've got the list. Sue and I will be there.

We're thinking I bring an acoustic guitar and we do Koom-Bah-Yah around the fire pit. No "show," no wires and speakers and stuff. I don't know what's wrong, almost nobody's coming.

peewee
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      My email to Mary, RE her "We're mighty excited y'all are coming back" email:

It's looking mighty small this time Mary. Well, you've got the list. Sue and I will be there.

We're thinking I bring an acoustic guitar and we do Koom-Bah-Yah around the fire pit. No "show," no wires and speakers and stuff. I don't know what's wrong, almost nobody's coming.

peewee
      sounds like the first time we met in Maxton.
      Last edited by nesabo; September 4, 2015, 03:54 PM.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
        sounds like the first time we met in Maxton.
        Yep, but we were THERE. We sure were.

Comment

We'll still have fun, no matter how many do or don't show up!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
            We'll still have fun, no matter how many do or don't show up!
            That's exactly what Mary said. She sure did. Exactly that, word-for-word.

Comment

Hi guys - I just haven't decided what I want to do yet. I'm afraid it would be painful for me to be there without Steve. It was just one of "our things". I haven't decided definitely no yet, but just not sure. So sorry!

Comment

Diane you're one fun lady. Hang tough Girl, you've got the BS team behind you. You have to know that. I sure hope you DO know that.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                  Hi guys - I just haven't decided what I want to do yet. I'm afraid it would be painful for me to be there without Steve. It was just one of "our things". I haven't decided definitely no yet, but just not sure. So sorry!
                  Understandable, whatever you decide is cool. When your ready to ride we'll be here, but you will be missed
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Understand how you feel Diane, but sure would love to see you again. When you feel ready to join us, we'll be there for you.
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I need to put this on my bucket list.
                      Sorry to hear about your loss Diane take care of yourself.
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Don't know if the Vette will make it, between work kid's starting school AND college, time and money seem to have lost their way but not to worry the Inferno Camaro is willing and up to the task.

Comment

I hate to say, but I had somethings come up & won't be able to make this trip.

I'll have too see what the spring looks like..
                          So. Central PA
                          Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

I agree, how 'bout acoustic and unplugged around the fire. Much more laid back for all.
                            I've got an idea - let's just sit around the fire pit and be great friends like we already are. Let's don't "do" anything. Seriously, in a positive way. Let's sit around and not have to "do" anything. The great getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

I've got an idea - let's just sit around the fire pit and be great friends like we already are. Let's don't "do" anything. Seriously, in a positive way. Let's sit around and not have to "do" anything. The great getaway.
                              Sounds good to me but if that's not exciting enough for anybody we can always run the dragon at night​​

Comment

I've done that Dragon after dark. I will have to check on that road during the weekend at least once but maybe a nighttime run is just too exciting for me. The turns start coming very quickly when it's dark. I will have to check on things on the other side of the ridge in Maggie Valley with the Corvair peeps during the weekend. There's an autocross on Friday that I may have to participate in.
                                Non-denominational car nut.
                                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X