No announcement yet.

2015 Power Tour Route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove the route backwards today through those ruff areas.. Not as bad as I thought the worst is definitely lt the construction near 88 some of that is one lane where it should be 3. Downtown Barrington will be a mess was backed up today at1045 this morning. The other one is 1 lane also but so the merge will be a mess but the construction is short

Decide what you want to do, everyone has different ideas.

But if you are not going to hiedts definitely take that 59exit off of 12 it is a pretty drive through that area.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Do you mean IL # 59 off IL #12 ? Or do you mean EXIT #59 ? If it's the first option that looks to run into Barrington. I was looking at the map and thinking Hwy 12 to Hwy 59S which turns into I-55 So.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Do you mean IL # 59 off IL #12 ? Or do you mean EXIT #59 ? If it's the first option that looks to run into Barrington. I was looking at the map and thinking Hwy 12 to Hwy 59S which turns into I-55 So.
        Yea u mean the first.. Then it runs into the route which is what you stated
        Last edited by GTPilot88; May 22, 2015, 04:32 PM.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I guess that's a yes. Thanks buddy -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

anyone heard....is Hot Rod going to "update" the route, or leave it as it was originally published?.........rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
              anyone heard....is Hot Rod going to update the route, or leave it as it was originally published?.........rexx!
              Their site states; "Please check back for an updated version before the start of Hot Rod Power Tour"

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Their site states; "Please check back for an updated version before the start of Hot Rod Power Tour"

well, Steve.....as you are the supreme moderator, one who is all knowing, the grand poobah of all that is the Power Tour.....can you call "your guy", who can call "his guy", who can come up with "the scoop"?......rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  can you call your guy, who can call his guy, who can come up with the scoop?......rexx!
                  On a Memorial Day holiday weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

On a Memorial Day holiday weekend ?

okay.....maybe........Tuesday?..........rexx!

Comment

... and those left coast people don't get going till after noon EST !

Comment

Originally posted by larry g View Post

I think the road at the 191.3 mark is 20 on Google Maps, which turns into N7000W Rd. Take that down to Co Rd 0 (17) than a quick right on S7000W Rd.(28).

I found this, Can't find
                        206.2 mi Left on IL-116 East (stop sign)
                        207.8 mi Right for I-57 South

Comment

Found it, it was pretty east to find after a gave my eyes a break. I think looking at all these streets makes me go cross eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            no. i don't know were to send them. figured someone would tell them. beside, what if i'm wrong?
                            [email protected]

Comment

also, they should give you corrected directions at checkin.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Using Osmand at on my tablet for GPS. You download the states your are going through then save a Google map from My Maps convert to gxp. Poor that in the tracks file in your phone or tablet and you have the route via GPS , and if you ever get off route out directs you back to route

App cost 5.99 for life on Google play
                                Last edited by GTPilot88; May 26, 2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X