2015 Power Tour Route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Power Tour Route

This next week should be the week the official route is published I understand. Time to get it out there some we can load up our GPS! Under 30 days......
    1993 LX Mustang Convertible
    1987 Saleen Mustang Hatchback

Nancy & Dana - got your P.M. but cannot figure out how to reply - no route out yet - should be soon.
    Don/Omaha - haven't seen pics of your 56 yet - ditto on the P.M. reply - pisses me off I cannot figure it out.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil, click on the subject line of the PM. That should take you to a new screen where you can reply. The subject will be "highlighted'. It will be bold red.
      Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 9, 2015, 08:05 AM.
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I would think that the "route" will be out very soon.....maybe next week?......and a Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms....the toughest job in the world.......rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
          Phil, click on the subject line of the PM. That should take you to a new screen where you can reply. The subject will be "highlighted'. It will be bold red.
          My goodness that was easy once you steered me T. Thanks dear.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Nancy & Dana - got your P.M. but cannot figure out how to reply - no route out yet - should be soon.
            Don/Omaha - haven't seen pics of your 56 yet - ditto on the P.M. reply - pisses me off I cannot figure it out.
            It's nice to know I'm not the only person that's computer challenged !!!

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post

It's nice to know I'm not the only person that's computer challenged !!!
              That one was a real Pissah - but turned out easy once you click the right spot.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

It's always easier when you hit the right spot!
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

so it's been said.....

Comment

Confirmation letter out.......they're still working on the route apparently........

Comment

Terri, Terri, Terri.........tsk, tsk, tsk.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        Confirmation letter out.......they're still working on the route apparently........
                        Got that "Confirmation" email too... apparently there are some last minute route changes/modifications that are delaying the release of the route details... Road Construction issues maybe??
                        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                        79 Trans Am project
                        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Terri, Terri, Terri.........tsk, tsk, tsk.
                          LOL, she's always getting in trouble.

Comment

Got mine today............
                            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Hey, now, I didn't say anything remotely wrong! You guys just have evil thoughts!

Comment

Working...
                              X