Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power tour kick-off - Ringbrothers and Painless Performance get the party started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13" long, 1 1/2" tall.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Don't know if we'll make it to this or not......had a trip come up and I won't get back home until around 9:00 PM on the 4th.......I'm not sure of the driving time from KC to Madison, but I'll bet we leave very early!!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Count us in, can't wait to get there.

Comment

~Just might make this after all... A loop-hole opened up that might get me out of work for the day. Cross your fingers
          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
          79 Trans Am project
          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Here's another teaser for you guys....these are for long haulers only! (Note: they won't be at the kick off event, just the tour events. As, we need to mark your badge for one.)

Comment

That's making me thirsty
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by dlove@painless View Post
                Here's another teaser for you guys....these are for long haulers only! (Note: they won't be at the kick off event, just the tour events. As, we need to mark your badge for one.)

So are we getting the koozies or the beer?!
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

maybe a beer comes with each koozie?
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    So are we getting the koozies or the beer?!
                    Nevermind those koozies.......I wanna know WHERE do you find zero fat beer?!?!?!?!......
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      maybe a beer comes with each koozie?
                      We can only hope!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post

Nevermind those koozies.......I wanna know WHERE do you find zero fat beer?!?!?!?!......
                        That would be GM Performance BEER!

Comment

Look at the picture closely. What beer has zero calories? Nothing worth drinking that has zero calories except water anyway. Hope my koozie comes with something at least 150 calories. Now thirsty for a Point Amber.
                          Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

Hey you need to bring down a case of Point Beer regular and light......hadnt had it since 2007........dont get here in Alabama..........
                            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Actually, beer is ok, but I'd prefer a koozie that fits a wine bottle!!

Comment

For Long Haulers, we also give away seven $250 gift certificates as well as a chance to win a trip to SEMA. Each daily winner gets the gift certificate and then on the last day all seven daily winners are brought on stage for their chance to win the grand prize of a trip to SEMA.

Comment

Working...
                                X