Phone list for Power Tour - Blue lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone list for Power Tour - Blue lighting

bOB, are you going to update the phone number list for this years PT?
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Originally posted by White Monster
    I believe Ed is coordinating it and you get a copy when you PM him your list of Hotels.
    Not me Steve, boB keeps the email/phone list. I just use the emails to send out the final copy of The List (for hotels)..........
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

New member. I will be driving up from Gulfport and joining the tour in Memphis. While in Gulfport if anyone needs a shop to work on your car or info about the Gulfport/ Biloxi area give me call.

Tommy Castanedo
      228-424-7545

Comment

In need a new one too boB.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Yep, I've got the phone list. If anybody needs to get added, shoot me a PM with all your info. I'll email them out to everybody about a week before the tour.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

bOB....are you going to do a PT route....in large print, after the route is announced?..........rexx

Comment

boB... just planning on meeting up with all in Madsville for the VFW and Saturday; taking care of family issues and loose ends this year .... Same numbers!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                Yep, I've got the phone list. If anybody needs to get added, shoot me a PM with all your info. I'll email them out to everybody about a week before the tour.
                Thanks boB you da man

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  bOB....are you going to do a PT route....in large print, after the route is announced?..........rexx
                  Yeah Dave, I'll take care of that again this year and email it out with the phone list to everyone.
                  I R Bob
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yeah Dave, I'll take care of that again this year and email it out with the phone list to everyone.

bOB.....thanks....for those of us (me) who need to try and read the route (visually challenged, windows down (no a/c), papers blowing all around, trying to read road signs and the printed route at the same time.....not to mention up and down shifting, looking for gas, etc......the large print REALLY helps.....rexx!

Comment

If we were on the email lists last year, are we automatically on the list this year?
                      What I mean is, if I want the list do I have to request it again?

Danford1

Comment

Originally posted by danford1 View Post
                        If we were on the email lists last year, are we automatically on the list this year?
                        What I mean is, if I want the list do I have to request it again?

Danford1
                        Nope, once you're on, you're on for life. It's kind of like herpes....
                        I R Bob

Comment

Nope, once you're on, you're on for life. It's kind of like herpes....
                          Well put boB.....

Comment

Ok everybody, I sent out the phone list and directions last night. Have a great time everybody.

boB
                            I R Bob

Comment

were would i find list ?

Comment

Working...
                              X