Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you leaving? Whats your Route? and Where you stopping along the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are staying at the Super 8 in Le Claire I believe. Give me a ring at 479-263-3326 [if you like. Looking forward to the trip.

QUOTE=Buzz0;n1026028]

The wife has signed off on it and I like the idea of running with a crowd to get there. Where are you guys planning on staying in LeClaire Thursday night?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Change of plans. Leaving Thursday morning early in order to make it by Friday for the Ring Bros. and the VFW fish fry.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Plan A car ('74 Gremlin) will not be ready for travel of 3,000+ miles. So now using backup plan B (C6 Convertible). See you all at Ring Brothers and VFW on Friday.
        Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

Im planning on leaving Saturday June 6 early; 4-5am. straight shot east across ia east on I-80, north on I-380, n/e on highway 151. 7hrs for us

Comment

Planning on making the long haul finally. I can't make the Ring bros due to work but we'll be there on Saturday ready to have a blast!
            1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
            http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

Apparently, it doesn't like my sig. We'll be in this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2859.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1029872
              1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
              http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

leaving dfw tx. on the 8th and heading to Memphis. plan on doing the rest of the tour to baton rouge.
                plan a is my 96 vette. plan b is my 82 vette. plan a has cold a/c so prob will take that.

Comment

Working...
                X