• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Donna.
    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

UPDATE: Took the quilt to the quilter today. A HUGE, HUGE, "Thank You" to everyone who sent contributions for the quilt. I have enough for all the completion expenses. I am SO looking forward to giving the quilt to Donna! Hope everyone gets to see it on PT.
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Thanks again for your efforts, teri
        Last edited by cobra; May 7, 2015, 11:43 AM.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Thanks Teri. I know she'll love it!.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hi John, thanks so much to all of you! I think I am going to need a big box of kleenex
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I'm sure you won't be the only one!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Well the quilt looks great and I sorry Donna but I want be making this years tour! I had plan to go but Uncle Sam saw it differently than I. You and family will always be in my prayers.
                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Andy. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Tell Sheila we said Hi. Thanks again for the wine glass holders!!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    Sorry to hear that Andy. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Tell Sheila we said Hi. Thanks again for the wine glass holders!!
                    Your welcome Terri! Thank you for doing this! Hope everyone has a blast and be safe on the road.
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Haven't been on Bangshift much this winter. I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me get thru this past year. I don't know how I would have done it without all the support from everyone. The Quilt is wonderful and is on my bed. Is something I, my kids and grandkids will treasure forever. Maybe even my great grandkids some day. Will truly be a family keepsake. Thanks so much to Terri for making this and everyone who contributed. Also for all the flowers I have received, the cards, shirts, texts, emails, messages, phone calls, all the messages on BS and the story Chad wrote, the car repairs, engine tear downs and engine install (soon to be). The Rocketman T-shirts were awesome. My local friends and family wear them all the time. You guys are all the greatest group of people. Hope to see you all in June. My daughter is planning on coming again this year. After 2015 tour her comment was "Wow, I really get this power tour thing" and "You have awesome friends". I just wanted to say Thank You and to keep me in your prayers. I love you all.

Donna
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

ditto on the feelings, lady.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

hoping Donna can make the tour, or at least a couple of stops.....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            What he said! It was great seeing you last year, look forward to seeing you this year!
                            Perry and the Boy's
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We always look forward to seeing you as well as all our bangshift friends .
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Always great to hear from you Donna!
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X