No announcement yet.

"Dave the Bartender" Unveiled !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for your honest assessment of the Dodge Brother's latest street hot rod.

Comment

The Challengers are a great looking car nice reproduction of a classic mussel car with alot more horse power.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

I just discovered the folks have been PM'ing me for quite some time. Sorry, I didn't get them. I will try to remember to check that on a regular basis from now on. Here is a picture from Cruisin the Coast this weekend to try to make it up to y'all !

Always happy to see Courtney DTB
        DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Okay, one more ! The Budweiser girls came over and hung out with our "Power Tour" group at Leo's Pizza Patio during Cruisin the Coast !

Back Home from a Fun weekend in Biloxi DTB
          DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Scat Pack Update: Well at 44,000 miles the cam and lifters took a dump. Local dealer is great and turned the replacement around in two days. Amazing for a dealer. Well after two years I have decided the car is TOO nice for an everyday driver. It does EVERYTHING except make me comfortable driving it everywhere, especially after work errands where parking spaces are made for compact cars.

So I will probably trade it in on the new SRT, 392 Durango for Jenny. Then, I have great idea for an everyday driver that I drive like I stole it . . . everyday ! Guess my days of commuting home at 144 mph are over, dangit ! Oh well.

Downsizing DTB
            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

good morning Dave - you can always give it to me - I'll keep it safe.

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; April 15, 2017, 06:04 AM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sounds like a good plan Dave!
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

OH NO ! Say it so Dave..My ZL-1 was just getting to know your Scat Pack..At least through pictures..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Sorry Phil, but if I win the lottery, it's yours ! Maybe someone will get it that doesn't have to put it through the riggers of everyday driving. But it has made for some great commuting stories with the kids in their rice turds.

Maybe a little too passionate about nice cars DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                    X