No announcement yet.

Honoring Mike Franks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the photo off of Photobucket....mistake on my part.

The sticker/clings are a black 2" diameter circle that say Rocketman on the top outer circumference, and Mike Franks on the lower outer circumference. Initials MF in the center. Send me your mailing address and email address and I'll send you a set
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Just had a request for the ALS link for donations to Team Lightning in Mike's honor...........about 1/2 down the page you'll see the 'Donate' link behind Donna's name:

We're doing very well, thanks.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Just had a request for the ALS link for donations to Team Lightning in Mike's honor...........about 1/2 down the page you'll see the 'Donate' link behind Donna's name:

We're doing very well, thanks.
        ooops...we did ours last month on blakes.......next one is on Donna's.
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

ooops...we did ours last month on blakes.......next one is on Donna's.
          Yours shows up OK Mike.........watch the scrolling donors list.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Donated to Anna, but it's the same team. I will be doing this consistently and rotating

Comment

got stickers today.
              thanks
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

They're taking turns riding shotgun.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thank you Ed and Mary. Stickers look great.

Comment

received my stickers last month and just now stuck them to truk
                    i figured this was a fitting spot to put them on my windshield right next to 3 hrpt long hauler stickers
                    on the back of the windshield cling i put one of the stickers so i could see it from the inside

mike was a fellow michigander, i met mike and donna on my first tour and hit it off with both of them
                    we also met up at a local meet 'bakers of milford' cruise in and we drove to charlotte from michigan last year together

mike and donna were some of the few bangshifters that knew i had als and accepted me as is
                    i've been able to power tour with the assistance of my copilot, but he's done with pt, as am i
                    so mike franks gets the honor of the next power tour sticker

inside

and i appreciate all the support to the als society from bangshifters
                    HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Well BangShifters, you continue to hit it out of the park. The balance of the stickers and clings have been passed off to Donna, and many of you contributed to ALS as your way of helping honor Mike. I just finished the transaction. Thanks again for proving this is one of the nicest groups of people on the planet!

Transaction Summary

Transaction Date: 6/17/15
                      Gift Information

Donor Name for Recognition Mike Franks
                      Level: Enter an Amount
                      Amount: $200.00
                      Honor or Memorial Gift: Yes

Send a Little Note

Note to Walker: This $200 has been donated by members of the BangShift Family, in Mike Frank's name.

If you check the site, Donna is our walker.
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 17, 2015, 07:10 PM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Thanks Ed, you are correct the Bangshift family is awesome!! Everyone has been so great to me. I know Mike is smiling down on all of you.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                        X