No announcement yet.

Finish Line Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have a helmet this year just in case.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
      ~Since I've never run a legal race track, but intend to give it a shot while on the Tour, what would the minimum requirements be for the car? Do I have to have my own helmet, etc. ??
      it also depends on how fast your car runs. a 14 second car has a lot fewer requirments than a 12 second car.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

Seen lots of different tech requirements, but I'd bring a DOT approved helmet just in case. Also, if you want to do auto cross, your car will have to be empty, which is "impossible" on the HRPT
        There are always lots of piles of "stuff" sitting in the parking lot on auto cross days. Also a good way to clean you car out mid tour.

Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I remember piles of stuff in B'Ham one year and some knucklehead accidently drove over one of the piles. Might have been Charles' stuff, can't remember for sure.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

No Inmates!! I've spent the past 26 yrs doing inmate daycare, not interested in seeing any on the PT, unless they are on the side of the road picking up garbage and helping to keep America Beautiful...
            when did you get out?
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

What? no photographic evidence???
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Unfortunately due to rain and wind the Finish Line Party didn't happen, so I'm planning for the Starting Line party for next year. Track and parking area was under water.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

sorry it didn't happen. still, we appreciate all your effort
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                  X