Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday June 4th, anyone who wants or is this way early.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday June 4th, anyone who wants or is this way early.

Anyone that might be arriving to the Chicagoland, Milwaukee area early on Thursday on the way to Madison, my door will be open for any repairs or maintenance that may need to be done. Don't have any special tool, but have a some jacks and stand, and hand tools to help out how I can.

or

If nothing is wrong and you just want to stop by and we can open the BBQ and/or fire-pit and just "chill" before all the activities begin on Friday, or maybe even find a local cruise night to invade.

I am in Round Lake, IL which is about 1/2 between Milwaukee and Chicago, and 2 hours from Madison

Also in the area to get us in the right frame of mind is Volo Auto Museum is right around the corner. It is ranked one of the neatest auto museums in the US. It has hundreds of muscle cars, movie (lots of George Barris cars) and celebrity cars on display and for sale, For more info visit their website http://www.volocars.com

Let me know if you are going to be in the area and want to swing by, nothing formal. My phone number is on the phone list, or you can PM me on here, or find me on Facebook.

I do have a couple of spare beds and couches and air mattresses so if you need a place to stay that night / or on a budget you are more than happy to lay your head here too.

Hope all your travels are safe, if i don't see you before see you in Madison.

Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Thanks for the offer, hopefully I won't need it but you never know!
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thank you. I agree with Dave I hope I want need it but you never know! Depending on my job will determine when I leave out.
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

For years I've wanted to check out Volo. I doubt I will make it that far in one day but that is a very generous offer.
        Visit my sons blog:
        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Bump...i am not leaving till about 2:30 on Friday to head up to Madison for the VFW dinner, i have to pick my wife up at work on the way.

So anyone who wants to swing by on Thursday or Friday morning or stop in Thursday night for a camp fire just let me know.

I might have some beds open i you are looking for a place to stay too
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
          X