• Show
Clear All

• ISO Windshield Banners

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150117_203512_571 (1) (800x451).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	1000865

Finally doing something with some of my "Stuff". I am in search of windshield banners from 2009 and 2011. Let me know if you have any you want to sell, trade, or something....... Thanks, George.....
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I don't have any metric ones (ISO) but I do have some Painless versions

Comment

Got a 2011 for you George. I thought that we had an extra 2009 but I can't seem to find it. Shoot me a PM with a mailing address & I will send it to you.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Pretty sure I've got an 09 George.....Year One, I believe. I'll check and PM you.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Allen I always learn something from you....... I thought I was using clever "craigslist" and "texting" jargon and I learn ISO has something to do with Meters, Liters and Grams. Funny fact (I checked) is ISO; The International Organization for Standardization is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.......... BUT....... It would seem that their acronym should be IOS.........
          Last edited by 200WINS; January 18, 2015, 04:57 AM.
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
            ......... BUT....... It would seem that their acronym should be IOS.........
            Yeah but then you would need an Apple device to read them!

Comment

I see..... iOS, (previously iPhone OS) is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. and is the operating system that powers many of the company's iDevices. Thanks again Allen, I'm filling my mind with useless knowledge. My Android has only an OS of which sometimes is a POS......

Comment

You guys are over my head.....I just try to keep up with ISA.......
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Wow Ed, this one is more challenging...... ISA Industry Standard Architecture ----- to ---- ISA Institute for Study Abroad and there is 156 in between, I'm thinking about checking into ISA Iconic Self-Assembly.......

Comment

all these TLA's (three letter acronyms) are a PITA...
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

isa......International Standard Atmosphere......used in flight calculations re: flight instruments

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        isa......International Standard Atmosphere......used in flight calculations re: flight instruments
                        That's it........the datum we base nearly every performance calculation on.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I borrowed a post from Beags and modified it slightly !

Originally posted by Beagle
                          Outstanding. Only at Bangshift do you see threads for windshield banners get derailed!

I'm never sure whether to be confused or proud.

Comment

OK,OK,OK.......I'm sending the '09.
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 18, 2015, 09:34 AM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Question is.........what would the IFF indicate for those characters?
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                              X