DW 2013 Google Maps updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW 2013 Google Maps updated

Not sure why I looked again but I did and found Google Maps had updated. When we were at a photo stop in Louisville KY during DW '13 I saw one of the Google cars driving by. I kept checking back to see if they captured all of us there but never saw anything...until today. See if your car is in there...Joe's 56 is in the center and Steve's Valiant with him driving is to the left of the store. enjoy
    Attached Files
    Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps
    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

That is frigg'in COOOOL! Nice catch Rich!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That is my orange 65 C10 in the left side of the picture toward the back of the building. And John's Vette in the left side of the picture. Very cool!
      Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

I went to the google link and Steve Bowers is in the pic. Zoom in to the red van pulling the trailer & wheel chairs. The one with a yellow John Deere seat is Steve's brother's chair.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

That's really cool, I remember us trying to hurry and go because the car was getting hot, I didn't even get out of the car.

Comment

I don't recall the red straight axle Falcon in the other lot near Steve's Valiant. What a great series of shots if you go to 12510 Dixie Hwy, Orell KY and move along the road looking at various angles. Notice the red Firebird at the Speedway station further up the road and the line of cars coming up the road way behind the Google car.

Comment

That's the Wife's red camaro with the tent and tire on the roof rack...really cool. Thanks for the notification!!

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X