Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larson/Reynolds go for 5's: Street Car Super Nationals LIVE on BangShift Nov. 20-23!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larson/Reynolds go for 5's: Street Car Super Nationals LIVE on BangShift Nov. 20-23!!

Hello all you BangShifters, we're super excited to announce that we have finally come to an agreement with Las Vegas Motor Speedway and have the broadcast rights for the 2014 Street Car Super Nationals coming next weekend! We'll be live Thursday afternoon through Sunday and we're looking forward to tons of great action. Larry Larson, Tim and I will also be racing this weekend in the famed 6 second S10, in search of our first 5 second ET. You aren't going to want to miss it as we go through testing on Wednesday and Thursday. Will Thursday evening be the first 5 second run? You better tune in to find out!

http://bangshift.com/bangshift1320/b...bangshift-com/
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

I plan on heading down there Thursday night (Nov. 20) for the weekend.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      I plan on heading down there Thursday night (Nov. 20) for the weekend.
      X2 My flight lands just after noon on Thursday.

Comment

I should be arriving Friday afternoon.

Comment

Sooooooooooooooo Sad
          I can not be there.
          Family First

Comment

Does anyone have any status, relative to performance numbers, i.e. Las Vegas. Did Mr. Larson break into the 5's?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Zink View Post
              Does anyone have any status, relative to performance numbers, i.e. Las Vegas. Did Mr. Larson break into the 5's?

It's not the 20th yet......
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Are we there yet?
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                ​​​​​​

Comment

6.42@188 Thursday. It's getting comical how quick that thing can go on a aborted pass. He could go 5.99@220 clicking it early I bet.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

6.05 @ 241mph
                    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

last pass Friday was 6.04 @ 242. Chad talked a little about it this evening, sounds like they spun some in the first half with more power there so just going to tweak it for Saturday.
                      Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Congrats to Larry, Chad, and Joe Barry....hope tomorrow is even better!!!

Comment

was nice to see Joe put down that nice 6.88 pass . Larry will get it .

Comment

5's in the 1/4 + 3's in the 1/8th! Congrats to Larry and Chad!

Comment

Working...
                            X