Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the quickest car at Drag Week 2014 without sponsors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alain,
    Your parting shot is over the top, and hardly necessary. I love Faraone and the Charger, but factually, he was only making exhibition runs on DW2014. Obviously we weren't at the shop, and not a party to everything that transpired. They are big boys, they will figure it out, and thankfully this is not yellow bullet.

Dang it, Rock, are you happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
      Alain,
      Your parting shot is over the top, and hardly necessary. I love Faraone and the Charger, but factually, he was only making exhibition runs on DW2014. Obviously we weren't at the shop, and not a party to everything that transpired. They are big boys, they will figure it out, and thankfully this is not yellow bullet.

Dang it, Rock, are you happy now?

What does "parting shot" mean?

Comment

No I'm not Billy, this is getting downright scary.....

Oh, and parting shot is the last thing someone says like bringing up statements about trailers from 2012.
        Last edited by RockJustRock; October 3, 2014, 07:28 PM.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

It's the last thing I'll say about it, but saying I wasn't fully enlightened wasn't really true. What I also know is, say something about a daily driver, or a guy speeding across the pits and people wholeheartedly agree, but when you say something about a big dog, look out....... Now back to our regular programming
          ~Alain~
          A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
          "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

I was the quickest car at Drag Week without sponsors. There, settled.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Yay Bill! I would send you a prize but that might be considered sponsorship.
              1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
              1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
              X