Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the quickest car at Drag Week 2014 where the driver built his own motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the quickest car at Drag Week 2014 where the driver built his own motor?

I just watched the live stream. I ain't touchin' this!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

I built my own engine.. :-)

Comment

But did George Gallimore? Plus you had that big ticket sponsorship from EngineWorks.com. Next year build it in your drivewey.

Comment

I think when somebody gets banned for speaking their mind about a subject, but keeps religion and "OOOOPS" maybe they didn't keep Drag Week Politics out of their conversation.. well, anyway, when they get banned over a topic... they Started.

The Topic Should Be Locked.

Just my opinion, but be careful... opinions are expensive here now that the world record belongs to a site owner.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          I think when somebody gets banned for speaking their mind about a subject, but keeps religion and "OOOOPS" maybe they didn't keep Drag Week Politics out of their conversation.. well, anyway, when they get banned over a topic... they Started.

The Topic Should Be Locked.

Just my opinion, but be careful... opinions are expensive here now that the world record belongs to a site owner.
          WHAT!??!?! Someone got banned cause they upset the principles with their opinion of LL truck? Am I understanding this right?
          Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; September 22, 2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
            WHAT!??!?! Someone got banned cause they upset the principles with their opinion of LL truck? Am I understanding this right?
            I'm not sure if that's why he got banned but we got left with his cousin rockjustrock from long beach.
            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Not to take anything away from what Larson and BSC have done to push the Unlimited envelope and bring the "fastest street car" bragging rights back to the USA

read the whole thing.

Comment

He was banned more for singling out another poster than his opinions.

Comment

George Gallimore didn't finish...

Do we celebrate a Marathoner who runs a record pace at mile 3 then bows out at mile 20? Nope

Actually, I think all you need is 3 crybabies to say, "I don't like that guy, he should be banned", and then it happens.

I know a few drivers who can build engines, but I've never met an engine builder who can drive.

Comment

I resemble that remark
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Crow cant drive Billy?The only thing he didn't do on Blanche was the cage.Have to edit.Oldtimers kicked in.LOL Cage was done by one of Mikes friends that has built many Best Engineered NHRA cars and he didn't put the seat covers on.My 66 Satellite bucket seats look pretty good in there.
                      Last edited by ksj2; September 22, 2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

On day 1, I had the quickest car whose engine was partially assembled by a 10 year old. On day 2, I had a car with a broken engine, but that had nothing to do with the 10 year old and everything to do with the 43 year old that also works on said engine.
                        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

LMAO

Comment

I'm going for the "quickest car with 40+ year old heads"
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I assembled my own engine ran 10.40 @131 made it back to tulsa for day 5. Unfortunately we couldn't wait around for day 6 because of our 14 hour drive home. Still driving it daily

Comment

Working...
                              X