Red Victor speaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Victor speaks!

It's been a very interesting week in the street legal racing world, that has seen us knocked off the top spot in ET by the Larson race cars team and all their backers. The congrats have been said by us, and rightly so.
    On reflection there's a few things we achieved that the RV team are really proud of.
    1/ For 2 1/2 years we held the title of Worlds quickest and fastest street legal car. We did this from England and only able to run on one track.
    2/ We changed the face of stre...et legal racing with the way our car was designed and built. Like or dislike that is a true statement. And as proved this week it took an very similar set up to beat the numbers we put up.
    3/ We made the whole street legal racing world sit up and take notice of our scene here. And that is not just me, but others that are racing here too.
    4/ We proved that with hard work, the will to succeed, and a great team of people dedicated to the job in hand you can achieve great things.
    The RV team achieved more than it ever hoped for the last 3 years.We did this having one track to run on,very limited track time and a limited budget.
    We are still number 2 in the world in ET,and still number 1 in MPH. How bad can that be!
    So what can we do about getting the ET record back? Pretty much nothing, unless we get a major cash injection/ parts donation to the team. That isn't on the cards unfortunately. There is ET/MPH left in the car, but certainly not 5 second ET's with our current engine combination.
    So what is the future for the team? We really don't know to be honest. Cash is king in this game, and we're light on that. The only thing we can do is chip away at what we have, and with the limited track time we get. No complaints, it's just the way it is for us...
    We are going to do some stuff over the coming months, for a little project of ours. All will be revealed on that via this page.
    And we will fix for good the Bruno drive issues that cropped up at the Euro finals. The Marc Lamude engine/Precision turbo combo will have to stay the same, and with only 6 runs on it this year we're not planning on pulling it apart.
    So to finish up, we're not downhearted, we're proud of our little team, sponsors and supporters.. The better man has the title for now. Who knows what could happen in the future...
    Frosty.

The Europeans have posted here before that Andy doesn't do the whole street racer/YB trash talker thing. I don't know if that's completely true, but he does seem like a gentleman and a good sport in all the things I've read.

Comment

This was posted on the "Red Victor 1" facebook page.

Comment

A very classy post. Depending on how you look at these things Andy still has the quickest and fastest car (Larry & Chad's truck right?)
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I thought he handled himself quite well and was not only sportsmanlike but very gentlemanly about it. It's a real shame in my book about the internet mugging on the YB, I thought the courtesy should have been returned.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I think this whole Andy Frost deal is a sham, it's a game of charades. Andy is like a carnival barker selling something that's a bunch of nonsense with fancy youtube productions, and bullshit lists that he puts himself on top of, and then validates it by getting others to sign on, of which I wanted nothing to do with his BS list, as I saw wtf he was doing. Andy can "seem" like a nice guy, but if you challenge him, he gets pretty nasty, I've witnessed it, and I've gotten PM's from numerous people in the UK who won't say anything on a forum, cause they don't want to deal with his threats. I've been witness to the shit he's said about HR and DF in Facebook PM's, and they were anything but nice.

That car of his has proven itself to be anything but a reliably street driven car for any distance, at best it's got the title as slowest Pro Mod with a tag, and that's a title it still maintains, as it's first round fodder at any event it goes to in the UK. Andy uses the term "street legal car", not "streetable" car, which really means little to nothing, but people still fall for his game of charades.

I hope we can now move past the Andy Frost nonsense, and move into the 21st century with REAL fast STREET DRIVEN vehicles.. If we are lucky, we won't hear much from Frosty anymore, unless he plans to show up at DW, which he won't, and he never had any intention to, even if his whole trip was paid. At the end of the day, I must give Andy credit, he got a lot of support with his cars, claiming records that he created for the purpose of promoting his deal, he really is like a Carnie, he even kinda' looks like one.. lol

Here is a PM I got just a few days ago.. I will maintain this guys anonymity for obvious reasons.

"Eddie, you have made my day with that post about Frost. It is all smoke and mirrors mate, that car cannot be legally driven on the road in Britian, period. You cannot build a car like that and use the "identity" off the RV 2 car to put it on the road.
            I have had pm's off that frost twat threatening me for posting up a comment on YB before, he actually said "come round to the pits at santa pod, "we" have a fkn surprise for you. I would appreciate it if you would keep this to yourself ,with respect. He has already found out who I may be, and I have quite a bit of trauma going on as it is without trouble from him!"

Comment

I always personally thought his claim of street worthiness was over stated.

Comment

A very classy post. Depending on how you look at these things Andy still has the quickest and fastest car (Larry & Chad's truck right?)

We provide rhcsa dumps to pass certkiller IBM with online exam Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University testking itil and California Institute of Technology you can also get best quality Rasmussen College mcat along with selftestengine mcat for your guaranteed success.
                Last edited by nawazmns; November 7, 2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X