2015 rule updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prostreet34 View Post
    Same deal here, not much room for passengers once car is loaded for the week. Drove solo from FL. & during DW two years in a row. Not understanding what a passenger could do for me that myself or a cell phone couldn't.

Jason
    Read HR's directions and drive at the same time comes to mind... I have yet to find a GPS that will let me pick the specific HR approved route. When you are driving in a group you don't need to read the directions, but if you end up running solo then having a co-pilot is helpful.

Comment

• If you're in a group, you need to read the directions and let the lead car know when they made a wrong turn.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        If you're in a group, you need to read the directions and let the lead car know when they made a wrong turn.

I'm usually good to remember about three directions/intersections out. And each year I followed along, I was simply checking off the turns as we made them. I bring a clip board to handily have the directions clipped to and simply glance at it from time to time for the spot just under where I've last marked.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
        X