Video of our trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed your video!

It does a pretty good job of summing up the Drag Week experience in a short time.

I have had the car sickness for years but now after two years riding with my son I have the Drag Week strain as well.

Bill

Comment

Is it time for Drag Week 2015 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Moms Car View Post
        Is it time for Drag Week 2015 yet?
        x2

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
        Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
        Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
        Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

Good stuff mang.

Comment

Cool video man. Nice choice for using "The Final Countdown". I hadn't heard that song in a while, but it sounds like the type of music that plays when you're winning at whatever you're doing.

Comment

Thanks ! My wife is the computer wiz.. I supplied the footage, and she made it all work . She has also been working on two more , one of just the passes at each track with commentary from the tower and one of the engine issues .

Comment

Great video. One of the first cars I noticed in Tulsa. I watched your car from day one. Fun to watch, good build. Too bad we never caught up with you on the road, maybe next year.

Originally posted by moter View Post
                Thanks ! My wife is the computer wiz.. I supplied the footage, and she made it all work . She has also been working on two more , one of just the passes at each track with commentary from the tower and one of the engine issues .
                I put together a little montage of our car with tower commentary. Brain and David are too funny. It was a blast to go back and see what they said. I'll post it in a different thread, so I don't crap up your thread.

Comment

Comment

good pair of videos!
                    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X