Drag week blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag week blues

So Im sitting at home looking at facebook posts and updates here and thought hell, Ill go buy a matching tool box for my drag week trailer and start working on it, last year I had one new and one old so now it will be matching and ill make mounts to put the spare tires to instead of just strapped to top. Ill turn boxes sideways and mount tires to rear.

First year with one old box and then just tied all the stuff to the back and it was horrible

Last year I bought one new box and while better it still sucked to have to remove tires to get access to any tools

Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
    Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
    Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
    Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

I hear ya on the blues part... I made a trailer this year to pull
    behind my ride... its inclosed with a 36" slide out... just easier
    to get at stuff instead of climbing over or taking everything out..
    I'd put up a pick but I cant seems to catch on how to do it since
    the change

Comment

You guys should post the trailer builds on or start sticky for Drag Week equipment......it is always interesting stuff.......
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I'm with ya man. I've been upgrading the fuel system and working on cleaning up the electrical on the Mustang. I'm reworking my little DW trailer but also building a new trailer that will probably have a smoker in the trunk for when I launch my sauce biz. That one might make it to DW too, could be cool do some parking lot bbq on the first Sunday and final Friday.
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post
          I'm with ya man. I've been upgrading the fuel system and working on cleaning up the electrical on the Mustang. I'm reworking my little DW trailer but also building a new trailer that will probably have a smoker in the trunk for when I launch my sauce biz. That one might make it to DW too, could be cool do some parking lot bbq on the first Sunday and final Friday.
          Might have to start smoking at the track... it would look funny
          seeing smoke pouring out of it going down the road

Comment

Trying to catch up on the replay from today. Dang it if they didn't cut off a bunch from this morning (happened to catch some at work). This will be a very unproductive week at work and home. but I love it, best week of the year. Maybe someday I can do this.

Comment

I'm all in for the smoking, I have some good rub recipes
              Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
              Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
              Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
              Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Working...
              X