Hotel rooms available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel rooms available

Guys, I appreciate all the offers of drinks/etc. and the peer pressure to still come and watch since I withdrew my cursed GTO, but I don't feel well as of this morning (and I DIDN'T drink last night), it's over 1000 miles each way that I'd be driving by myself, my schedule at work has changed and will make it difficult to attend anything more than registration day and the 1st day in Tulsa, plus I figure all in the trip will cost me $600, which I just don't have anymore. I really need to put this whole year behind me as a bad dream, and hope that I don't have the same luck next year.

So, if anyone still needs some rooms (or maybe needs better accommodations?), I've just cancelled all of mine. Rooms are now open as follows:

Tulsa OK (tonight, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday nights): Country Inn & Suites, North Garnett Rd
    Topeka KS (Monday night): AmericInn, SW Wannamaker Rd
    Norman OK (Tuesday night): Comfort Inn, Copperfield Dr
    Great Bend KS (Wednesday night): Travelodge, 10th St. and Harrison

Have fun, I'll be cheering on every single competitor that made it out there, while glued to the live streaming all week.

I gave up mine too. Country Inn on North Garnett for Sept. 6, 7, 11, &12; Days Inn in Topeka; Hampton in Norman, OK; and Americas Best Value Inn in Great Bend.
    Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Working...
    X