Chomping at the bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chomping at the bits

I gotta do some last minute packing but I guess I am ready. I had hoped to be able to spray my way into the top 32 of the DD class but dont think I am going to risk it. my summer work schedule along with my son starting to race Jr's hasn't allowed me to do any testing at all. Im just going to have fun and finish. Hope to do some spraying toward the end of the week if things go ok. My buddy will be meeting me with my son in OKC and finishing out the week so I am expecting to have a hell of a time watching some of you guys. I hope to pick up some ideas for my own junk yard LS project I am working on for next year. See yall on Sunday and if you need any help, hit me up. Looking foward to the ultimate road trip.

You will have a blast man, just run the track and focus on getting to the end of the week. If you have enough to make it into the top 32 then cool but if not then you can relax and enjoy the show from the stands. After the often sleep deprived week, that can sound pretty damn good.
    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

I am now packed up and gassed up. I gotta a 3.5 hr drive and am leaving early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by abritton77 View Post
        I am now packed up and gassed up. I gotta a 3.5 hr drive and am leaving early in the morning.
        Thats nice that your local.... have a GREAT time.... dont worry
        about being in the 32.. worry about just finishing... then let the
        cards fall where they may... I know my buddy is REALLY doubting
        he will make the 32 this year( we put a different engine in his car
        last week just so he could make the run).. its was less power.. but
        it sounds like he is happy

Comment

Working...
        X