WTF am I forgetting , tell me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF am I forgetting , tell me?

I feel like I'm forgetting something. I have my drivers license, insurance card, registration, spare tire, Jack, horn,Earbuds, clean underwear! Is there anything that I'm forgetting to not be able to get into the show, I passed Nhra a tech tech inspection Wednesday night. I don't know it just seems like I'm forgetting something

cooler full of beverages. its going to be HOT.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
      I feel like I'm forgetting something. I have my drivers license, insurance card, registration, spare tire, Jack, horn,Earbuds, clean underwear! Is there anything that I'm forgetting to not be able to get into the show, I passed Nhra a tech tech inspection Wednesday night. I don't know it just seems like I'm forgetting something
      Socks! Water! Camera! Credit Card!

Always something we forget on trips....usually not a crisis though. Have fun!
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I forgot my helmet in 2013, but then the car only made it half way to Bowling Green to make it a moot point.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm sure you're bringing a good selection of tools, but here are some things you may want to add. Duct tape, jb weld (the 5 minute stuff),zip ties, hose clamps, and a bottle of Slime (the green tire seal stuff).

Comment

Camera or phone that takes good pictures for the check points
            Drag week 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18
            Power Tour 97,98,99,00,02,04,05
            Street Machine Nats 79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93

Comment

I wanna know what I'm forgetting too. I do have all the essentials. Doesn't seem like that much loaded in the car. I really have no idea since I'm a newbie. I guess whatever I forget, I can do without or buy when I need it!
              Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
              Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

It's the stuff that I can't buy at Walmart that I'm worried about, drivers license, registration, insurance card, hot Rod drag week registration paper.0

Comment

Did you get the checklist from the Hot Rod e-mail? Driver's license, registration and plates, proof of insurance, valid comp license if required. Working headlights, taillights, brake lights, turn signals, and horn.
                  Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
                  Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Thanks Firechicken, hot damn it looks like I'm ready to go

Comment

Umbrella. Scrabble board. Jacket.
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                        Umbrella. Scrabble board. Jacket.
                        If you forgot the jacket, pull a Nesabo and find the Goodwill! Wish I would have thought of that... it was a lot closer to the strip than the mall... but then I wouldn't have found the Twin Peaks.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          Scrabble board..
                          I would not have guessed that one . . . .

Comment

Figure up your budget . . . and then take twice as much $$$$ in cash and available credit . . . Because you'll probably spend it . . . .

BTW, McDonald's may run that Monopoly contest, but they won't take Monopoly money . . . even for the Dollar menu!

I'm seriously thinking about a $27 barbecue grille from Walmart . . . That's just what I need . . . a red-hot charcoaler packed into a $100 trailer filled with inflammables . . . .

Comment

didn't find any scrabble games at goodwill. They're $20 at walmart, and still need to get a dictionary, which they don't have. So we'll play other games. Did bring the gameboys...tetris and Mario
                              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                              X