Packed and ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packed and ready

My plan A fell through a while ago. 1993 notchback with a 2.3t.... New combo on it this year. Well... It didn't get done in time. Tuning has been a nightmare. So I went to plan B. Bought another car. 1995 Mustang convertible... It's not extremely fast... But sounds Ok. No cage so it can't be anyways. It's needed some work.... That's all been done. Loaded the trunk, drained the Antifreeze and changed the oil again. Yup.... Made the mistake of looking at it. Looks like metallic brown paint. Is that gonna stop me? Hell no. I will drive this thing the whole way and beat on it on 6 cylinders if I have to! I'm going.... I'm going to have a blast.... And nothing is going to stop me! See everyone in a few days.... And if you see a red convertible sn95 on the side of the road with a wiped cam... It just might be me

plan B will work. See you Sunday.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

see ya tuesday in topeka...
      Charles

Comment

Sweet! Glad you are able to make it Charles!

Comment

Jasons car sitting in line to get techedClick image for larger version

Name:	2014-Drag-Week-Registration-Day-141.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	306.8 KB
ID:	965993
          Charles

Comment

Working...
          X