Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Taboo subject, but the 10 day forecast right now shows rain most of the week except Monday. Not looking good....
    Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Only going to rain at night! They'll change the forecast 10 times before Sunday.
    Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
    Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Considering the drought, some folks might pay y'all to drive through town if it brings rain. On the other hand, it can rain here and be good to run in 20 minutes... I predict 100% chance of weather.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I wont be at work, so I dont care either way.

Comment

Yeah, they only predicted a 40% probability of precipitation today, but it's raining like the great deluge at the moment.

(And I've got to work on that $100 trailer outside tonight . . . If it rains too much on Friday-Saturday, I'll never get the stinkin' mess out to the pavement . . . . )

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
            I wont be at work, so I dont care either way.
            X2!
            1980 Turbo T/A - Turbocharged 408ci Pontiac. survived DW 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Comment

I better pack more Crown!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blown II View Post
                I better pack more Crown!!
                I like how you think!!!
                http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

X2.

Comment

Weather looks alright on Monday for Tulsa. Friday looks killer since a strong cold is coming thru. Sunny and low 70's!

Comment

Well looking at the weather Monday looks dry high of 90* cool in the am... Tuesday Topeka looks like 50% chance of rain high of 85*...Wednesday Noble looks clear but hot 98*... Thursday Great bend clear and cool high of 68*... Friday Tulsa clear and cool high of 70*... Saturday Tulsa clear and cool high of 70* Looks like a great week have a fun time hope to see all of you in 15
                      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Speaking of weather, where I come from (Seattle) the air is renown for density and is generally a good deal cooler than what I just made a pass in here in Tulsa. Running three tenths slow due to humididity (Radar's word) , baro in the toilet, and wind. Still this is a premier race surface and the customer service here is equal to it.

Comment

LOL. That's why they were voted Favorite Track of the NHRA on Comp Plus.com

Comment

Looks like we're going to see it all. Highs in the mid 90's Wednesday then mid 60's Thursday. Maybe a little rain mixed in. Hopefully not in Topeka since it's not far from home and we have several friends/family coming to watch.
                            Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
                            Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

~~
                              Cool we have more local guys. Need to have DragWeek in the Northwest, Seattle, Spokane, Bremerton and Woodburn perhaps??
                              Brian's Challenger looks familiar even in that that tiny pic, pale yellow isn't it? I've seen it at CPSA races in Mission.
                              We are at the hotel in Tulsa, it's raining outside now but no racing yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X