Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready

OK guys, I'm as ready as I will ever be. I just have to throw my necissities I and drive her to Tulsa! http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/q...psfdv0r7tz.jpg

Set...
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

GO
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Need to finish organizing for how I am going to load/ unload but the truck is ready. Just got to give it a little bath and load her on the trailer!
        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
          Need to finish organizing for how I am going to load/ unload but the truck is ready. Just got to give it a little bath and load her on the trailer!
          Trailer...

Comment

Mine has been sitting for 5 days so I went to fire it up this afternoon and battery was pretty much dead. It's an optima blue top and I have a master disconnect so battery must be shitting out. Think I'll just go buy a good quality lead acid this time. Other than installing my sfi balancer and installing new battery I'm ready.
            78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Driving mine to work tomorrow. Finally about all together

Comment

been catching up with maintenance on the other vehicles....spent the last day putting a new water pump and timing belt in my wife's Prowler, since she's going on a trip to the mountains while I'm away at DW. Still need to do an oil change, check the charging system, and a few other little things on the Chevy II, and then load it up, and get it on the trailer, and get the hitch adjusted just right. Leaving Thursday....two working days left!
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I got the crank swapped out in mine on Saturday, got it fired up Sunday. All seems well, I am not real sure why the thrust went out but its fresh again!
                  1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Glad to hear you got it fixed! Nothing like a major last minute repair to give you that warm, fuzzy feeling for Drag Week.
                    Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
                    Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

I finished testing monday. I ran 10s for the first time! 10.73 at 125 with 1.40 60ft!!! the weekend before we made five 11 sec passes N/A all with in .09 of each other, the best being 11.74. We added the 100 shot and picked up a full sec and major 60fts I made two passes like that in a row and called it good now its just a few odds and ends and were gone! good luck everyone!!!

Comment

Got all my junk loaded and copilot in the car. Needless to say the rear tires were rubbing. So I had a set of drag bags under my camaro me and my buddy Dwayne (383s10) and my copilot Arlanda robbed and installed on the mustang now all is good. Man I got a bunch of junk loaded up.
                        78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Our lil trailer. As FNG's we packed heavy.

Comment

Ready will leave in AM to met Buddy in Columbus late thrusday
                            Last edited by 1956NY150; September 3, 2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Gotta change oil and bleed clutch, then load Vette up and plan B is ready to roll

Comment

Working...
                              X