NHRA Chassis Certs and Licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA Chassis Certs and Licenses

It seems a lot of folks are down to wire on Chassis Certs and NHRA licenses. I'm one of them and I'm working to a tech Official to Tulsa who inspect and do Certs there. Is anyone else in that situation? I'm also working to get a group of guys with current licenses to sign off for folks who need to make qualifying passes for renewal or new NHRA licenses. Anybody need help with that too. Let me know and we'll keep working to solve the issue. Bill
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

I've got a license and can help with sign offs

Comment

Thannks Bill. Got a buddy that will be contacting you.

Comment

I need to upgrade my IHRA license yo 7.50 NHRA. MY Son has no license because my dumb ass blew up his engine. So he needs the full 6 passes. We are trying to be in Tulsa Friday. Need to upgrade my chassis cert to 25.3 and get his cert to 8.50. Lonnie says he'll be there Sunday night for the certs.

Comment

We will need a NHRA 25.3 Sticker also, car currently has a IHRA Chassis cert.
          I have a IHRA Top Sportsman License, and hope to also get a NHRA License if possible Friday or Saturday?

Comment

NHRA tech inspector Brent Groves from Lubbock , Tx is traveling to Wichita Falls Tx tomorrow.

He's going to be @ KPE putting a sticker on the Blown II, if anyone in the area needs one call him and make arrangements. Save $$$ .....Last minute stuff cost me $430.00.

If tomorrow doesn't work ....he makes it easy by traveling to you......if your wiling to pay 56 cents a mile and a processing fee?

Maybe it will save someone the mileage expense if you meet him in or around the area..... Wal-Mart parking lot..... ?

Comment

He need to go to Tulsa.Alot of people are needing Certs etc.

Comment

David Freiburger

3 hours ago

Drag Week news: If you need a NHRA chassis certification, Tulsa Raceway Park will have an NHRA inspector onsite at the track on Saturday September 6 from 11am to 5pm.

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; September 4, 2014, 01:48 PM.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

if you have a current health card with a CDL drivers license can that used for your nuts license health inspection or.do you still have to have a health inspection.
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Your nhra not nuts.......autotype sorry.........
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

just out of curiosity, how long does it take to inspect a car for a chassis cert? From the sounds of it, that will be one busy feller
                      Charles

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                        just out of curiosity, how long does it take to inspect a car for a chassis cert? From the sounds of it, that will be one busy feller
                        He could do one in about 45 minutes if he is thorough (should be if its the first time)...
                        at least thats how long it usually took for me... he would also need someone doing
                        the paper work
                        Last edited by MR P-BODY; September 4, 2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Charlie will be a busy guy and we want him to be given the two hour drive each way he is making. Due to weather the location will now be the shop building across the pits from the Grandstands. Tech will officially open at 10:30. Tech charge is $200.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

The physicals exams being done by Doc Mcintyre have a suggested $100 donation to JDRF. Please be generous.

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                              The physicals exams being done by Doc Mcintyre have a suggested $100 donation to JDRF. Please be generous.
                              Is he on site..... if so I should have gone out just to get my license...
                              oh never mind... when your 55 or older you have to send in a copy
                              of the EKG... and thats how they would catch me... as they have

Comment

Working...
                              X