• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larson Interviewed By Hot Rod

yup, was in the magazine last month.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Along with some bs from Bailey. Oh well. It should make the unlimited class rather entertaining this year... I'm curious to see what they bring to the table. Any bets on what the quickest pass is this year? I'm hoping but not quite expecting to see a 6.50.

**Sorry, meant 6.50...
      Last edited by phendrickson58; August 19, 2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phendrickson58 View Post
        Along with some bs from Bailey. Oh well. It should make the unlimited class rather entertaining this year... I'm curious to see what they bring to the table. Any bets on what the quickest pass is this year? I'm hoping but not quite expecting to see a 7.50.
        with their tow vehicle?

Comment

I wouldn't doubt seeing some 6.30's or 40's.
          78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
            I wouldn't doubt seeing some 6.30's or 40's.

With a good track and cooperative weather someone will go sub 6.50. Lutz has the capability for sure. Larson even tipped his hat to that.

The scary thing is what Larson is bringing. If he says someone will be fast and respects them for it like the article noted, you can guarantee he'll be there in full force

Comment

I forget if Joe Barry is in again this year or not, but he ran around 7.30 at Bandimere last weekend...not sure if he's got more to uncork or not.

Comment

I really hope Joe is there this year- and he finishes. Beautiful car and a really great guy.
                Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by phendrickson58 View Post
                  I forget if Joe Barry is in again this year or not, but he ran around 7.30 at Bandimere last weekend...not sure if he's got more to uncork or not.

Last I heard Joe was going to be there.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of that Buick Larson built. It won't be the fastest, but man it ain't slow, and one of the best looking cars out there. Made a showing out a Topeka a few weeks back.

Comment

Yes Joe will be there.Changed a few things for this year.Yes Doug Reh's Buick is an awesome piece.

Comment

I will definitely be there I'm hooked they aren't getting rid of me . As far as the Buick it is the coolest car I have seen in a long time, it is so different. The workmanship is beyond belief.
                      Last edited by Joe Barry; August 22, 2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Wow...impressive.

Also, nice pics of it cruising in Golden. I lived there from 2010-2012. Great town and the cruise night was always fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X