No announcement yet.

30 DAY WARNING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe next year, Speedy? Keep plugging away at it...
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

You could at least wait until September 1 to bust my chops, man! There's still a lot of hours between now and 1200 on 7 Sep.

Comment

Git er done!

(I was reading between the lines, that you think you might not get it done this year)
        My fabulous web page

Comment

btw I sold a truck at the beginning of the year. One I really liked. That $4k was a big help getting my Chevy II built.
          My fabulous web page

Comment

One last minute change on my car... pulled the trans, sent the converter back to Circle D to raise stall about 300 rpm. Opened the trans [4l60] did a few mods, freshen up. Going back in tonight. will be working on it all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              Tonight's special guest....Larry Larson...
              What does this mean? Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by phendrickson58 View Post
                Finished the short block tonight...practically ready to go!
                Perfect Polly. Hopefully be down shortly to put a hurt on that thing. My earlier post of Kermit was how I felt at 0 hour last year. Where are the other AMC guys? Is the Marlin guy on here?

Comment

I took it completely apart to redo and re-engineer several things that were crap. (and spent a lot more than $4K in the process).

At least the car might look a bit better than last year (it's still not going to make anyone think it's anything but a junker with a medium-sized antique mill and a lot of sketchy speed parts)

Yep, get er done Speedy, And if your worried about looks, just pit next to my old e-bay build. I'll also have the Mick box again this year (but no Ford parts). Wouldn't want to be mistaken for a mule.
                  Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

So................... 29 more days of procrastinating? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X