No announcement yet.

80 DAY WARNING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally went out and did a little work on mine after pulling the motor. I have the heads off amd it all looks good. After 2012 I did a look see and found some bad reversion, the intake was as black as the headers inside. I sent the heads to be ported and I changed mufflers. This year the reversion is all but gone it seems, a little black in the intake around the valve but clean as a whistle otherwise. The valve train looks great but it's getting new springs and roller lifters anyways. The rollers all feel good and look good. I am sending them to comp to be checked out just to be safe and tossing a new set in so I will have a spare set. It looks like I will be able to remove some meat from the heads in order to get the lifters out with the heads on, waiting for an answer from my cylinder head guy.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Finally ready to test but now it seems to rain every weekend. :P
      Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
        Finally ready to test but now it seems to rain every weekend. :P
        Put the "super swampers" on it and let it eat...

Comment

Taking a couple days off this week, hopefully this thing will be making noise next week!

Comment

Dang, you have a couple months before you have to start working on it Billy, what's up?
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGA View Post
              Seeing as it is getting so close has the original entry list started dropping off yet of people who realise they won`t make it or are all those guys waiting until the last minute ?

This Photo was taken 4 days before Drag Week last year! No one is conceding anything yet!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post

Taking a couple days off this week, hopefully this thing will be making noise next week!
                That car is simply Baddass!!!

Comment

Working...
                X