Big Block N/A entrys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 496chevelle View Post
    So if none of the other guys get in they won't be able to run the shootout?
    I am only assuming that the heads up shootout is for Drag Week contestants only.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
      This is all they have said about Saturday:

Notice that they say NOTHING about the street outlaw people. Like Clark said once, I hope it's a cross-class heads-up deal where you run guys near your ET regardless of class.

That was purely a guess based the only way I could imagine it being done lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
        I am only assuming that the heads up shootout is for Drag Week contestants only.
        That's why I asked, this will be my first dragweek and not sure how everything works. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 496chevelle View Post
          That's why I asked, this will be my first dragweek and not sure how everything works. LOL
          Well this is the first day six event they have ever scheduled, so no telling what we will have.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post

Bill maybe I missed it somewhere, but aren't you losing like 800#'s going from the vert to the new car alone with the same ole BBF? That would be a huge ET drop with the chassis setup.
            I am being conservative until the thing is actually done and I know what it weighs going down the track. I'm trying to keep it light, but mostly I need to finish it. I hoping for a net change of 1000# and yes the dream wheel says quicker, but who knows?
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I am doing my best to make the show in my late model Vette with a big inch small block.

Comment

If anyone on this planet can build a 3600 lb. Fox Body, it's CDM Bill....

Comment

Hey, I resemble that remark!
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                  X