Removable cross bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removable cross bar

I'm sure everyone knows but this is the kit I was talking about. Again thanks for the advice. It did sound too good to be true.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 496chevelle; May 9, 2014, 01:07 AM.

I'd e-mail or call Ritch Bowers (Tech Director) at the Division 3 NHRA office and just ask him. He's been very helpful every time I've interacted with him.
    765-689-8377

Comment

Thanks I'll give him a call! With more and more people on here saying they are gonna slow their car down because of no bar i don't want to be that guy showing up with illegal bar.
      Originally posted by Scooter View Post
      I'd e-mail or call Ritch Bowers (Tech Director) at the Division 3 NHRA office and just ask him. He's been very helpful every time I've interacted with him. 765-689-8377

Comment

Originally posted by 496chevelle View Post
        Thanks I'll give him a call! With more and more people on here saying they are gonna slow their car down because of no bar i don't want to be that guy showing up with illegal bar.
        I've built multiple chassis cars (tube chassis's) and I have never heard of
        one or ever seen one.... but I dont know if its legal or not for fact... that would
        be one to call on
        EDIT
        after reading the book... thats a no-no.. welded only(I sorta figured that but
        I was trying to be hopeful for you)
        Last edited by MR P-BODY; May 8, 2014, 09:05 PM.

Comment

You can ask this question on every forum everywhere, but the answer will be the same.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna call the guy and tell him weld it it. Not gonna chance it.

Comment

Working...
            X