Drag week still in my car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag week still in my car..

So went out last sat night, made a pass and noticed my lights were not working, have been to the track and driven on street many times since drag week but not at night evidently. Went to check tail light bulbs and all blown, then looked at dash and they too were blown, headlights and front markers, blown. When my battery was overcharging during drag week I turned the lights on to try and kill some of the voltage, when it finally blew out the battery and fried my wide band and msd box it also took all the bulbs out of the car. Dammit, drag week lives on..
    Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
    Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
    Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
    Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Thats certainly no fun. I wish you were running drag week this year. I am thinking of running my 4.56 gears and we could cruise in the slow lane together LOL.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

I wish I was going again too, I told myself that waiting till next year was right and maybe get the car running better but I really want to go. That last teaser email hot rod sent saying Im running out of time to sign up early really made me want to go. Next yr ....
      Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
      Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
      Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
      Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

We all understand that feeling. I skipped last year for that reason and it was epic. I look forward to seeing you in 2015 with 400 cars.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I was going thru the truck last night . In the glove box I found the class run down sheet from 2010 DW.
          2003 GMC Sonoma LQ4/4L80e Turbo Drag Week project

Comment

Working...
          X