Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten Minutes from Tulsa Raceway Park Checking In.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Minutes from Tulsa Raceway Park Checking In.

Just feeling left out that is all, of course I am used to that being a mopar guy! lol
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

I'm 25 minutes away, but I ain't got time for this.............going to work on the truck.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

As long as there is more than one crazy person with a mopar you will never be left out lol

Comment

You guys that live close are spoiled I tell ya, spoiled. You're missing all the fun of having six trailer tires die between two of us somewhere East of BFE and West of nowhere on I40.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

1st stop is Dale's place, which is our normal hub of activity, 2nd stop is Darren's, which has about 3 acres of parking. I'll probably drive in a week early so the thrash can begin in earnest!

Comment

takes me about 10 minutes as well.

Comment

Takes me 8 hours and 47 minutes

Comment

Im an OKIE but its a couple hundred for me. I live way down here in mccurtain county.

Comment

a couple of us will be coming up from Austin Saturday mid day... anything going on that after noon?

Comment

Working...
                  X