TEAM " RIGHT" COAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM " RIGHT" COAST

I know that Frank and I are coming from the right coast, anlong with Glenn Hunter ( 56chevy ) and frank romano ( 55 chevy) but who else is? and do the have scrapple out there?
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

I will be part of your group. I am friends with Jeff who is riding along with Glenn. I will be in my CTS-V Wagon along with my pal Wayne. I will be in the daily driver category. Drag week is on my bucket list along with getting the wagon. I bought the wagon a week and a half ago and it is currently at Horse Power Sales of Florida for some goodies. I cannot wait!..................Greg

Comment

not exactly right coast but at least PA guy checking in!

Comment

New Jersey not too far from the coast checking in. Street race power adder class with my 72 Nova. My twin brother and i are looking forward to it. We blew the old motor last year and decided for this year we needed to build something to go on Dragweek with. New F2 procharged small block combo should be hitting the track in the next few weeks.
        Matt

Comment

Coming from Nantucket MA....you can't get any more "right" than us! 30 miles out to sea.

Comment

Working...
          X