Team Left Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Scott? Is he on BangShift?
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Did someone mention drinking beer?
      '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
      2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

Did anyone find anything out on Swede?
        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
          Thanks Scott? Is he on BangShift?

No. I told him there were others from SoCal heading that way he could caravan with. But, he didn't seem interested.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Left Coast tribe and other DragWeek regulars, Swede here (the old guy with the jacked-up Baja truck);

My son and I have made a hard decision to let Hot Rod pass our 2014 DragWeek registration to someone on their DW’s waiting list. We have enjoyed the DragWeek event and fellowship so much we never-ever thought we would be saying, “we can’t make it this year.” All’s well here and the truck is ready for them Mopar’s, its just some last minute family needs that make it hard to squeeze out 2 weeks for DragWeek.

Last years Friday night at Bowling Green was the best, what a privilege it was to race all five rounds and take home Daily Driver second place with the truck. Our sincere congratulations to Scott Abbott on his Daily Driver win and to ALL the Daily Driver top 32 – a blast it was indeed.

Thank You Hot Rod and Staff, we love ‘ya for dreaming-up and keeping-up DragWeek !!!

Hardy Handshakes, Swede

PS Hope to see you next year, if I can stay focused we will be driving our Coupe
            DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

well that's a downer, I was looking forward to seeing some new pix of that crazy ass truck on the strip or more so the Coupe you've been talking about. I'm totally bummed I'm not going either.
              Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Glad to hear from ya Swede. I'm also a non-attendee this year :'(
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sorry to hear you won't be along this year Swede . Now whos going to tow us all to safety . Good luck with the coupe .

Comment

Working...
                  X