Team Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Texas

I know of a number of Texas cars already, just curious how many there are, and curious if i designed a small decal would Texas peeps be interested in it ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Get extra and put the on every car with an Oklahoma tag.

Comment

Two cars coming from Dallas here
      Drag Week 2014 Daily Driver 11.65 avg (no cage)

Comment

Do you really need a small sticker to designate team Texas? I think the license plate should have the team Texas designation covered.
        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          I know of a number of Texas cars already, just curious how many there are, and curious if i designed a small decal would Texas peeps be interested in it ?
          as a transplanted Texan, I'll take one. Got a little more space on the truck.
          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
            Do you really need a small sticker to designate team Texas? I think the license plate should have the team Texas designation covered.
            We are gonna have one made the size of your rear window.....just for you :P heheh

Comment

LOL thats a lot of sticker!
              1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
              1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Texas car here from Lubbock "Lowbuck" Tx. I don't know about anyone else, but I have Texas flags on my blower scoop to show I'm from the greatest country in the WORLD.
                Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

My brother will be there again with his challenger and I will be there with my cuda, he is from midland and I am from the grand metropolis of big spring

Comment

Ha! Team Mississippi is way ahead of you guys! Mississippi has been making everyone in the state run a sticker on their windshield- they call it an inspection sticker, but I think they are just ahead of their time.
                    Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

I'm in. I will be there.

Comment

We will be there, 66' Chevy ll from El Paso

Comment

Working...
                        X