I got in hopefully no health problems this year #2510

Comment

i was lucky enough to make the cutoff

Comment

Where in the hell is Steve Atwell?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
          Haven't seen Steve in years we used the same machine shop .. But that has gone away too

Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
          Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
            Haven't seen Steve in years we used the same machine shop .. But that has gone away too
            I havent seen Steve in about 5 years... he use to keep his
            cars down the street from where my brother worked but my
            brother moved on to a different job

Comment

Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
              Talked to him few years ago at the Power Tour when it finished in Detroit.
              First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
              Second place SSBBNA 2016
              Third place SSBBNA 2017
              Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
              All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

If any of you Michiganders are planning on attending the Eastpointe Cruise, Mt. Clemens Gratiot Cruise, Kiwanis charity Cruise of Harper, or the dream cruise on Woodward this year I would like to ask a favor of you. My son is running for Macomb County Circuit Court Judge and would like to know if you would be willing to support his efforts. He is an Asst. Prosecutor for the county at this time, where he is head of the felony unit, the senior citizens crimes task force and the cold case unit. I have a group of old cars that are coming to the cruises and we are all putting door election signs on our cars. If you would like to participate, it would be greatly appreciated! I have both magnetic and vinyl (easily removed with no heat or paint damage) that i would like to put on your cars. I will pay for any entrance fee's and will buy dinner and BEER for all who help support Steve. Please let me know at the below number or by email if you might be able to attend any of the events.

Wishing you all the best
                Doc
                248-891-9586
                [email protected]
                DocFox

Comment

I have a 4x6 enclosed trailer for sale, it is the trailer I used prior to getting a new trailer last year, it pulls great and has a platform on the front that I had my Honda generator strapped to. If interested shoot me a message, would like $500 for it.

Comment

I'd take that Tom, pm me or call. 269-209-3327.
                    Drag Week 2015 - 2nd place Unlimited
                    Drag Week 2015 - 5th Overall
                    Drag Week 2016 - 2nd place Unlimited
                    Drag Week 2016 - 6th Overall

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
                      I have a 4x6 enclosed trailer for sale, it is the trailer I used prior to getting a new trailer last year, it pulls great and has a platform on the front that I had my Honda generator strapped to. If interested shoot me a message, would like $500 for it.
                      I have interest if it is still for sale, I am in Rochester just a stones throw away from Lake Orion.

Comment

No DW for me this year, job change plus need to get my shit together. I have not finished since 2011 and want to be competitive in a heads up class in 2015

Comment

trailer sold in a day, sorry for not updating everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X