Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some motivational therapy

Comment

My buddy Ed wants to go, and he's going to try and register tomorrow. Neither one of us has a car that's ready to go, so I'm sure there would be some major thrashing required to make it. I guess we'll see how it goes tomorrow, and then try to come up with a plan. Regardless of whether it's Drag Week or not, I want to take something I own to a drag strip and make some passes this year. It's been years, and that's way too long. Sorry to hear you're not going this year John, but I completely understand the reasoning. Finish the Falcon and work out all the bugs for next year.

Comment

only second thought I had was last year I should have started on the car sooner...feb-sep isn't much time ..
        Last edited by bulletproof; April 26, 2014, 06:31 AM.

Comment

I have issues with first thoughts now, no room for second thoughts. Like other watching the live feed was painful last year, knowing I could have been there getting my ass whipped by the heat and way faster cars.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

IF you had second thoughts .. I think its toooo late now..
            unless you want to try the drive up method..... I heard
            it sold out in 8 minutes... but also heard they sold more
            spots than the 260 total

Comment

I think they started counting at a different place than we thought...because of the "red light" early failed pre registrations.
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                I think they started counting at a different place than we thought...because of the "red light" early failed pre registrations.
                Probably but the lowest I seen posted from today's rush was 2313, highest was 2617. That's 304 entries. Not sure how the numbers work exactly but there's more to it than a later registration number from the red lighters.

Comment

Working...
                X