Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre registration only requires plate number and insurance policy number

Along with a credit card to pay the $290
    Last edited by squirrel; April 19, 2014, 03:12 PM.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Where will the registration page be exactly? is there a link already or will they post a link when it opens?

Comment

They will post it when it opens.
        My fabulous web page

Comment

Who here thinks they will open at 9am like they say,. Or is it another load of B.S,, there has to be some trickery involved , that's just what they do.

Comment

Squirrel, Swede...If you don't post your pre-registration number, it never happened!

Comment

x276
              My fabulous web page

Comment

I am very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Paul View Post
                  Who here thinks they will open at 9am like they say,. Or is it another load of B.S,, there has to be some trickery involved , that's just what they do.
                  9AM PACIFIC time.. means 12PM Eastern (FYI)
                  DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                  DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                  DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                  DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Friday night I jumped on FB and saw the post on Hot Rods page. I was really excited at first... then I saw the date to get online to register. My heart sank as i wanted to be near a computer as soon as they opened it up. My wife asked what was was wrong.. I said we are gonna be in Baytown at the Spring Nationals and the registration for DW is at 11 Central time. She said... I will take care of it for you! Really?? Well.... i have the chance of a life time... stay home and register for DW..and miss going to the race on Saturday, OR getting into the Comp tent for Patron and meeting Alexis Dejoria and all the free Tequila you can drink...... with an added bonus, since Brian Lohnes is the announcer for the weekend getting to meet him!!
                    What`s a man to do!!?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by moter View Post
                      Friday night I jumped on FB and saw the post on Hot Rods page. I was really excited at first... then I saw the date to get online to register. My heart sank as i wanted to be near a computer as soon as they opened it up. My wife asked what was was wrong.. I said we are gonna be in Baytown at the Spring Nationals and the registration for DW is at 11 Central time. She said... I will take care of it for you! Really?? Well.... i have the chance of a life time... stay home and register for DW..and miss going to the race on Saturday, OR getting into the Comp tent for Patron and meeting Alexis Dejoria and all the free Tequila you can drink...... with an added bonus, since Brian Lohnes is the announcer for the weekend getting to meet him!!
                      What`s a man to do!!?? lol
                      Get a tequila hangover and then hand flowers to your wife for registering you.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post

Get a tequila hangover and then hand flowers to your wife for registering you.

yea that is the plan.... and I think she mentioned Flemings Steak house ...;)

Comment

11am here,,ill have the laptop, desk top and phone ready...

Comment

Good luck to all the BangShifters! I'm sitting out this registrations, but my September is looking less busy so perhaps I'll get a mercy un-paid(or extra vacation) time off in September and make the drive and try my chances as a walk in.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                              They will post it when it opens.
                              post it on the Hot Rod blog page? Just want to make sure I am looking at the right page waiting for the link.

Comment

The details are on.................hot rods blog page
                                1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                                1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X